2. Chadha R, Khan NA, Shah S, Pant N, Gupta A, Choudhury SR, et al. Congenital pouch colon in girls: Genitourinary abnormalities and their management. Journal of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons. 2015 Jul;20(3):105.
3. Chadha R, Choudhury SR, Pant N, Jain V, Puri A, Acharya H, et al. The anomalous clinical anatomy of congenital pouch colon in girls. Journal of pediatric surgery. 2011 Aug 1;46(8):1593-602.
4. Udawat H, Nunia V, Mathur P, Udawat HP, Gaur KL, Saxena AK, Mohan MK. Histopathological and immunohistochemical findings in congenital pouch colon: A prospective study. Pathobiology. 2017;84(4):202-9.
5. Gangopadhyay AN, Patne SC, Pandey A, Aryya NC, Upadhyaya VD: Congenital pouch colon associated with anorectal malformation – histopathologic evaluation. J Pediatr Surg 2009; 44: 600–606
6. Ghritlaharey RK, Budhwani KS. Two-staged management for all types of congenital pouch colon. African Journal of Paediatric Surgery. 2013 Jan 1;10(1):17.